Thursday, January 13, 2011

For Posterity

Discussions with Ansley:

Ansley: Mom, I don't know what to do with your hair.
Mom: It's curly. Not much you can do with it.
Ansley: I know. When you were little, it was nice and straight. What happened?


Ansley: How old were you when you got glasses?
Mom: I think I was in high school.
Ansley: Oh, so you were about 7?
Mom: No, probably closer to 15.
Ansley: WOW...you were old. You were practically an adult.

Don't make Ansley angry. Apparently, Turner did. So, while he was hiding under the bed she placed a big underbed storage bin in front of him and would not let him out.

Mom: Ansley, why did you trap Turner under the bed?
Ansley: WELL, HE MADE ME MAD FIRST!!!!!

Some things make you smile. Some just make you shake your head in disbelief.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

:) Thanks for the laugh.