Today was skating day in Sawyer's adaptive PE class. Each parent sent a can of shaving cream (preferably unscented) and an extra set of clothes. They put all the shaving cream on a tarp and let the kids skate and learn different moves. From the 'smell' of Sawyer and his first set of clothes, many of the parents had the same problem I had. They apparently do not make unscented shaving cream.
Now in theory, he should not have had to change clothes. I sent him in sweats with elastic bottoms so that they could push them up. But really, where's the fun in that?
The bus driver told me Sawyer was covered from head to toe with shaving cream. (I'm sure the teachers told her to tell me) I asked: "Sawyer, what happened?" His reply, "I fell down". I asked, "Did you have fun?". His reply: "Yep".
That's all I know. He's a man of few words because 'what happens in school, stays at school'.
Come On Over
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment