We just joined an exclusive club.
We didnt want to be in this club.
We were drafted anyway.
Yesterday, Sawyer was admitted into the hospital.
He has leukemia.
We are heartbroken
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - Chinese proverb - - We are a family. Our faces are different as are our races. In the end, what really matters is our love for one another. We are blessed beyond measure. Enjoy as we share pieces of our life with you.
6 comments:
I am heartbroken too. I am praying hard. If there is anything else I can do, please tell me.
Lori
We are saying lots of prayers! Love you all!
Oh Jan!
I can't imagine what you are going through. You can count on prayers from me and my family! In case you don't remember me, we met at Dumplings and had a few swim dates at Kimmy's. Every once and a while I check out your blog...what a shock to read this post. Praying for God's peace and healing!
Darcy
Jan, my heart is crying for all of you. You are in my prayers. Strength to you all. Annette
Post a Comment