I have been promising the kids a 'beach' vacation For-Evah! So we went for a short visit to Hilton Head. Such a fun time. The kids enjoyed it and so did everyone else!
Checking out a dead jelly fish.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." - Chinese proverb - - We are a family. Our faces are different as are our races. In the end, what really matters is our love for one another. We are blessed beyond measure. Enjoy as we share pieces of our life with you.
3 comments:
Fun, fun, fun!! Next week, I'll be in Destin. I'm hoping for the same lack of crowds. Probably not, on the red neck rivera though!
Lori
Aw, I bet the kids enjoyed the beach! Looks like ya'll had fun!
We live on HHI. Glad you had good weather- it's been hit or miss around here.
Post a Comment