Thursday, February 05, 2009

Another Prayer Request

I know many of you remember Emma. (Her button is still to the right of this blog) Make sure you go over and check out how well she is doing 6 months after surgery!

Now, there is another little girl in the same situation as Emma. Mattea just came home to her forever family. She has lived with AV Canal diagnosis her whole life, without treatment. Now at the age of 7, her chances are bleak. She has pulmonary hypertension and her lungs have been compromised. She is going through the same tests as little Miss Emma did. (And by the way, Mr. Sawyer did) She will most likely have a similar prognosis. Her family needs your prayers/good wishes/positive thoughts/whatever it is that you can send. So check out her blog by clicking HERE.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm going to have to quit my job so that I'll have time to read everyone's blog!!